One-Stop Writing Solutions
Full service writing and editing for all your communications needs
As a Writer and Editor, I have worked with both large corporate and small independent publishers, along with a host of individual authors, students, and small businesses. Writing projects have ranged from ghostwriting of trade books to website and blog content production. And, I edit a vast array of fiction, non fiction, academic, and business materials from dissertations to ad copy.
As a Resume Specialist, I have worked extensively with individuals seeking to transition from one job field to another, including military to civilian service, profit to not-for-profit, business to teaching, etc. I have found great success with what I like to call “Second Life Career” moves where professionals over age 50 seek to transition from one long-term career path into another or to continue their career in a different way.
I have an unbeatable customer service satisfaction rate and a very high job placement success rate. Proactive customers report greater callback volume within the first week of using one of my original resumes, and job offers within two months. I hope you will allow me to put this history of world-class service and results to work for you.
My goal is to provide quality services to produce the best client-valued products.
For your convenience
- My services are offered in a virtual environment, supported by email, phone and fax. I am available for consultations via telephone, instant message, text and email to address all of your needs and concerns.
- I accept all major forms of payment, including Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, debit card, and bank transfer via PayPal, the leading online payment service (no PayPal account needed!). I also offer six month financing through PayPal for those who would like to pay in installments.
This customer service model:
- Reduces your travel expenses and stress, while maintaining excellent quality at affordable rates.
- Offers flexibility and instant access to up-to-the-minute information about your project.
- Allows you to pay the way you want to from wherever you are with no fuss.
A little about my background
I earned a Master of Arts in Publishing and Writing from Emerson College and a Bachelor of Arts in Literature and the Arts from Vassar College. I interned at the award-winning Hudson Valley Magazine. I was introduced to book sales at the award-winning Independent Bookstore, Bunch of Grapes, Vineyard Haven, MA. And I started my editorial career at the largest book publisher in the world, Pearson under the tutelage of Vice President, Publisher Timothy Moore.
- To view my resume, please click here.
- For a select listing of clients, click here.
- And to review my project portfolio, click here.
I welcome the opportunity to work with you.
New York: New York City (Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens, Staten Island) Long Island, Westchester County, Hudson Valley
Hudson County: Bayonne, East Newark, Guttenberg, Hoboken, Jersey City, Kearny, North Bergen, Secaucus, Union City, Weehawken, West New York
Essex County: Belleville, Bloomfield, Caldwell, Cedar Grove, East Orange, Essex Fells, Fairfield, Glen Ridge, Irvington, Livingston, Maplewood, Millburn, Montclair, Newark, North Caldwell, Nutley, Orange, Roseland, South Orange Village, Verona, West Caldwell, West Orange
Union County: Berkley Heights, Clark, Cranford, Elizabeth, Fanwood, Garwood, Hillside, Kenilworth, Linden, Mountainside, New Providence, Plainfield, Rahway, Roselle Park, Roselle, Scotch Plains, Springfield, Summit, Union, Westfield, Winfield
New Jersey (More): Edison, New Brunswick, Princeton, Trenton, Wayne…
The Entire Online Community