~Kate E. Stephenson, Writer, Editor, Resume Specialist~
One-Stop Writing Solutions
Full service writing and editing for all your communications needs
I’ve provided writing and editorial services for individuals, publishers, businesses and entrepreneurs for over 10 years.
As a Writer and Editor, I have worked with both large corporate and small independent publishers, along with a host of individual authors, students, and small businesses. Writing projects have ranged from ghostwriting of trade books to website and blog content production. And, I edit a vast array of fiction, non fiction, academic, and business materials from dissertations to ad copy.
As a Resume Specialist, I have worked extensively with individuals seeking to transition from one job field to another, including military to civilian service, profit to not-for-profit, business to teaching, etc. I have found great success with what I like to call “Second Life Career” moves where professionals over age 50 seek to transition from one long-term career path into another or to continue their career in a different way.
I have an unbeatable customer service satisfaction rate and a very high job placement success rate. Proactive customers report greater callback volume within the first week of using one of my original resumes, and job offers within two months. I hope you will allow me to put this history of world-class service and results to work for you.
My goal is to provide quality services to produce the best client-valued products.
For your convenience
- My services are offered in a virtual environment, supported by email, phone and fax. I am available for consultations via telephone, instant message, text and email to address all of your needs and concerns.
- I accept all major forms of payment, including Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, debit card, and bank transfer via PayPal, the leading online payment service (no PayPal account needed!).
This customer service model:
- Reduces your travel expenses and stress, while maintaining excellent quality at affordable rates.
- Offers flexibility and instant access to up-to-the-minute information about your project.
- Allows you to pay the way you want to from wherever you are with no fuss.
A little about my background
I earned a Master of Arts in Publishing and Writing from Emerson College and a Bachelor of Arts in Literature and the Arts from Vassar College. I interned at the award-winning Hudson Valley Magazine. I was introduced to book sales at the award-winning Independent Bookstore, Bunch of Grapes, Vineyard Haven, MA. And I started my editorial career at the largest book publisher in the world, Pearson under the tutelage of Vice President, Publisher Timothy Moore.
- To view my resume, please click here.
- For a select listing of clients, click here.
- And to review my project portfolio, click here.
I welcome the opportunity to work with you.
New York: New York City (Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens, Staten Island) Long Island, Westchester County, Hudson Valley
Hudson County: Bayonne, East Newark, Guttenberg, Hoboken, Jersey City, Kearny, North Bergen, Secaucus, Union City, Weehawken, West New York
Essex County: Belleville, Bloomfield, Caldwell, Cedar Grove, East Orange, Essex Fells, Fairfield, Glen Ridge, Irvington, Livingston, Maplewood, Millburn, Montclair, Newark, North Caldwell, Nutley, Orange, Roseland, South Orange Village, Verona, West Caldwell, West Orange
Union County: Berkley Heights, Clark, Cranford, Elizabeth, Fanwood, Garwood, Hillside, Kenilworth, Linden, Mountainside, New Providence, Plainfield, Rahway, Roselle Park, Roselle, Scotch Plains, Springfield, Summit, Union, Westfield, Winfield
New Jersey (More): Edison, New Brunswick, Princeton, Trenton, Wayne…
The Entire Online Community