KEMPS Lexicon is a blog that celebrates communication in its many forms. Professional and leisure. Interpersonal and introspective. Print, electronic, verbal and physical. The enduring classics and the ephemeral practical or preposterous. While our business arm KEMPS Consulting offers the services to help you communicate, Lexicon explores how human beings communicate. While we like to explore far and wide, Lexicon has six organized categories:
- KEMPS Pages, featuring book reviews, author Q&As, and announcing new releases
- CareerCafe, offering tips for job hunting and successful resume creation, and exploring the changing face of professionalism and employment etiquette
- Lexiboost, providing your vocabulary vitamin for the day, a cross-over category that explores all manner of communication through a word-of-the-day format
- The Mighty Pen, sharing encouragement, sympathy and support for writers of all kinds
- Food for Thought, providing inspiration and motivation as you tackle all of life’s obstacles
- News, spreading praise and positivity for the accomplishments of KEMPS authors, as well as announcing events/opportunities and important updates about KEMPS and our affiliates.
We hope you enjoy this hodgepodge of language folly exploring the many mysterious, exasperating, and awe-inspiring facets of communication.