You have to prove your salt in the interview, but a polished résumé can get your foot in the door.
I offer full resume services to get you noticed.
- This is not a résumé farm—no drones churning out carbon copy résumés.
- You will not be offloaded to a subordinate, and I do not use templates.
- You receive personal, personalized and prioritized service.
I work with you to create a one-of-a-kind résumé. Your resume will uniquely brand you and identify your skills. I work with you to identify your:
- Professional Goals and Career Objectives
- Work History and Qualifying Experience
- Relevant Skills and Certifications
Some industries require a curriculum vitae (CV), similar to a résumé but more extensive, that details your professional narrative and highlights your advanced skills as an experienced candidate. I work with you to:
- Identify and highlight your most recommending achievements, and
- Design a CV that expresses your work ethic, identity and career arc.
Some feel that a cover letter is not important, but it is.
The cover letter is the first criteria by which a candidate is judged. I work with you to ensure that the cover letter contains all pertinent, requested information, as well as reflects your requirements, needs and goals.
A follow-up thank you is a polite reminder of your perfect candidacy and a great way to demonstrate your communication skills. Don’t skimp here, let them know that you are interested, eager and professional.
For your convenience
- My services are offered in a virtual environment, supported by email, phone and fax. I am available for consultations via telephone, instant message, text and email to address all of your needs and concerns.
- I accept all major forms of payment, including Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, debit card, and bank transfer via PayPal, the leading online payment service (no PayPal account needed!).
Please contact me for more information.
Tell us what do you think.
There are no comments on this entry.
Websites mentioned my entry.
There are no trackbacks on this entry