My name is Kate E. Stephenson, and KEMPS Consulting is my brain child. Established in 2006, KEMPS Consulting is a boutique communications firm founded on the principal of personalized, one-on-one, client interaction. We resist the mass production movement, instead offering tailored solutions and custom products to meet our clients specific needs.
It’s a cliché, but I do believe that variety is the spice of life. When I first started this venture, a client asked me, “Well it’s nice that you want to offer different services, but what are you going to specialize in?” The answer to his question took some time to crystallize, but it’s quite simple. All of KEMPS’ services share the same core–COMMUNICATION.
I have worked with businesses, corporate publishers, indie presses, individual authors, undergraduate students to postgraduate scholars, and job seekers in all stages of their careers. All share the same need to create a consistent, compelling voice that connects with and motivates an audience to some action.
KEMPS Consulting is here to help you craft a clear, powerful message. Communication is our specialty.
- For more information, link with me on LinkedIn.
- For a select listing of clients, click here.
- And to review the editorial portfolio, click here.
I welcome the opportunity to work with you.
For your convenience
- Services are offered in a technology-enabled environment. The internet has freed us from the confines of physical offices, empowering faster turnaround and greater communication. From across town, cross-country or across seas, we are able to assist you with your project needs.
- KEMPS Consulting accepts all major forms of payment, including Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, debit card, and bank transfer via PayPal, the leading online payment service (no PayPal account needed!). Six-month no-fee financing is also available through PayPal Credit for those who would like to pay in installments over time.
This customer service model:
- Reduces your travel expenses and stress, while maintaining quality.
- Offers flexibility and instant access to up-to-the-minute information about your project.
- Allows you to pay the way you want, from wherever you are, with no fuss.
Background: Kate E. Stephenson
Ms. Stephenson earned a Master of Arts in Publishing and Writing from Emerson College and a Bachelor of Arts in Literature and the Arts from Vassar College. She interned at the award-winning Hudson Valley Magazine in their Advertising and Marketing department, providing a solid foundation in the business side of publishing. She was then introduced to book sales at the award-winning independent bookstore, Bunch of Grapes, Vineyard Haven, MA. After graduating with honors, she started her editorial career at the then largest book publisher in the world, Pearson Education under the tutelage of former Vice President and Publisher of Business Trade, Timothy Moore. She has since worked with a diverse clientele to support clear, captivating communications.
New York: New York City (Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens, Staten Island) Long Island, Westchester County, Hudson Valley
Hudson County: Bayonne, East Newark, Guttenberg, Hoboken, Jersey City, Kearny, North Bergen, Secaucus, Union City, Weehawken, West New York
Essex County: Belleville, Bloomfield, Caldwell, Cedar Grove, East Orange, Essex Fells, Fairfield, Glen Ridge, Irvington, Livingston, Maplewood, Millburn, Montclair, Newark, North Caldwell, Nutley, Orange, Roseland, South Orange Village, Verona, West Caldwell, West Orange
Union County: Berkley Heights, Clark, Cranford, Elizabeth, Fanwood, Garwood, Hillside, Kenilworth, Linden, Mountainside, New Providence, Plainfield, Rahway, Roselle Park, Roselle, Scotch Plains, Springfield, Summit, Union, Westfield, Winfield
New Jersey (More): Edison, New Brunswick, Princeton, Trenton, Wayne…
The Entire Online Community